Calendarix cal_function.inc.php and admin/cal_login.php SQL injection
|calendarix-multiple-sql-injection (24332)||Medium Risk|
Calendarix is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the cal_functions.inc.php script using the catview variable or to the admin/cal_login.php script using the login variable, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database. If the magic_quotes_gpc setting is disabled, the admin/cal_login.php script and login variable can be used to bypass authentication and gain unauthorized access to Calendarix.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Calendarix Web site: Calendarix Web site.
- eVuln Advisory EV0052: Calendarix SQL Injection & Authorization Bypass Vulnerabilities.
- BID-16456: Calendarix Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-0492: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Calendarix allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via (1) the catview parameter in cal_functions.inc.php and (2) the login parameter in cal_login.php. NOTE: the catview vector might overlap CVE-2005-1865.
- OSVDB ID: 22810: Calendarix cal_functions.inc.php catview Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 22811: Calendarix admin/cal_login.php login Parameter SQL Injection
- SA18667: Calendarix Basic SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1015560: Calendarix Input Validation Bugs in cal_functions.inc.php and cal_login.php Permit SQL Injection Attacks
- Vincent Hor Calendarix 0.6.20050830
Jan 26, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this