SZUserMgnt username parameter SQL injection
|szusermgnt-username-sql-injection (24339)||Medium Risk|
SZUserMgnt is vulnerable to SQL injection. If the magic_quotes_gpc setting is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the SZUserMgnt.class.php script using the username variable, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Code Junction Programming resource Web site: SZUserMgnt.
- eVuln Advisory EV0053: SZUserMgnt Authentication Bypass.
- BID-16454: SZUserMgnt Username Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-0491: SQL injection vulnerability in SZUserMgnt.class.php in SZUserMgnt 1.4 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the username parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 22809: SZUserMgnt SZUserMgnt.class.php username Parameter SQL Injection
- SA18666: SZUserMgnt "username" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1015569: SZUserMgnt Input Validation Flaw in `SZUserMgnt.class.php` Permits SQL Injection Attacks
- Code Junction.com SZUserMgnt 1.4
Jan 26, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this