Free Articles Directory index.php file include
|freearticlesdirectory-index-file-include (25378)||Medium Risk|
Free Articles Directory could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script using the page parameter to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- 99Articles.com Web site: Free Articles Directory.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Mar 21 2006 - 14:19:57 CST: Free Articles Directory Remote Command Exucetion.
- BID-17183: Free Articles Directory Page Parameter Directory Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-1350: PHP remote file include vulnerability in index.php in 99Articles.com (aka ArticlesOne.com) Free articles directory allows remote attackers to include and execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the page parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 24024: Free Articles Directory index.php page Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA19320: Free Articles Directory "page" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-1037: Free Articles Directory page Parameter Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability
- 99articles.com Free Articles Directory 2.1
Mar 21, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this