QLnews config.php file include
|qlnews-config-file-include (25548)||Medium Risk|
QLnews could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker with administrative privileges could edit variables in the config.php file which would allow the attacker to include and execute arbitrary PHP code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- eVuln Advisory EV0113: QLnews XSS and PHP Code Insertion Vulnerabilities.
- VSCRIPTS.pl Web site: Podstawowe funkcje QLnewsa 1.2:. (This site is in Polish.)
- BID-17335: QLnews Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-1576: Direct static code injection vulnerability in QLnews 1.2 allows remote authenticated administrators to execute arbitrary PHP code by modifying config.php.
- OSVDB ID: 24291: QLnews config.php Arbitrary PHP Code Execution
- SA19479: QLnews Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Vscripts Qlnews 1.2
Mar 30, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this