Dokeos /testheaderpage.php and /resourcelinker.inc.php file include
|dokeos-multiple-file-include (25740)||Medium Risk|
Dokeos Learning Management System could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the claroline/exercice/testheaderpage.php script or to the claroline/resourcelinker/resourcelinker.inc.php script using the 'rootSys' or 'clarolineRepositorySys' parameters to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
Upgrade to the current version of Dokeos (version 1.6.4) or Dokeos Community Release (version 2.0.3) available from the Dokeos Learning Management System Web site. See References.
- Dokeos Forum, Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:45 pm: [Fixed Dokeos 1.6.4] is it a security problem ?.
- Dokeos Learning Management System Web site: Dokeos Open Source e-Learning.
- CVE-2006-2286: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in claro_init_global.inc.php in Dokeos 1.6.3 and earlier, and Dokeos community release 2.0.3, allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the (1) rootSys and (2) clarolineRepositorySys parameters, and possibly the (3) lang_path, (4) extAuthSource, (5) thisAuthSource, (6) main_configuration_file_path, (7) phpDigIncCn, and (8) drs parameters to (a) testheaderpage.php and (b) resourcelinker.inc.php.
- OSVDB ID: 24508: Dokeos testheaderpage.php rootSys Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 27761: Dokeos claro_init_global.inc.php Multiple Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA19576: Dokeos File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-1303: Dokeos rootSys and clarolineRepositorySys File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- Dokeos Dokeos 1.6.3 and prior
- Dokeos Dokeos Community Release 2.0.2 and prior
Apr 05, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this