Clansys index.php cross-site scripting
|clansys-index-xss (25783)||Medium Risk|
Clansys is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the index.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'page' or 'search' parameters to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Apr 12 2006 - 17:47:55 CDT: Clansys Multiple Xss Vulnerabilities.
- Clanscripte.net Web site: Clansys.
- BID-17660: Clansys Index.PHP Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2367: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in index.php in Clansys (aka Clanpage System) 1.0 and 1.1 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the func parameter in a search function.
- CVE-2006-2368: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in index.php in Clansys (aka Clanpage System) 1.1 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the page parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 24687: Clansys index.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- SA19609: Clansys Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1015934: Clansys Input Validation Holes in `page` Parameter and Search Function Permit Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Clanscripte.net Clansys 1.1 and prior
Apr 12, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this