Bookmark4U admin/config.php SQL injection
|bookmark4u-config-sql-injection (25956)||Medium Risk|
Bookmark4U could allow a remote attacker to gain administrative access using SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the admin/config.php script using the 'sqlcmd' or 'mode' parameters, which could allow the attacker to gain administrative access to the system and possibly add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Bookmark4U Web site: Bookmark4U.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Thu Apr 20 2006 - 11:46:43 CDT: Sql Injection in BookMark4u.
- CVE-2006-7025: SQL injection vulnerability in admin/config.php in Bookmark4U 2.0 and 2.1 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary SQL command via the sqlcmd parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 24795: Bookmark4U config.php 'sqlcmd' Parameter SQL Injection
- SA19758: Bookmark4U Security Bypass and File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- Bookmark4U Bookmark4U 2.1
Apr 20, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this