Net Clubs Pro multiple cross-site scripting
|netclubspro-multiple-xss (25957)||Medium Risk|
Net Clubs Pro is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the sendim.cgi, imessage.cgi, login.cgi and viewcat.cgi scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using various parameters to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- aasi media Web site: Net Clubs.
- UNSECURED SYSTEMS 20 april 2006: Net Clubs Pro XSS vuln .
- BID-17622: Net Clubs Pro Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-1965: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in aasi media Net Clubs Pro 4.0 and earlier allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) onuser, (2) pass, (3) chatsys, (4) room, (5) username, and (6) to parameters in (a) sendim.cgi; the (7) username parameter in (b) imessage.cgi; the (8) password parameter in (c) login.cgi; and the (9) cat_id parameter in (d) viewcat.cgi.
- OSVDB ID: 24754: Net Clubs Pro sendim.cgi Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 24755: Net Clubs Pro imessage.cgi username Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 24756: Net Clubs Pro login.cgi password Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 24757: Net Clubs Pro viewcat.cgi cat_id Parameter XSS
- SA19651: Net Clubs Pro Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Aasi Media Net Clubs Pro 4.0 and prior
Apr 20, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this