Kamgaing Email System`s Kmail calendar.php path disclosure
|kmail-calendar-path-disclosure (26120)||Low Risk|
Kamgaing Email System's Kmail could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted request to the calendar.php script using the 'd' parameter which would cause the system to return an error that reveals the full installation path for Kmail.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- UNSECURED SYSTEMS 28 april 2006: Kmail <=2.3 vuln..
- Webofall.com Web site: Kmail.
- CVE-2006-7062: calendar.php in Kamgaing Email System (kmail) 2.3 and earlier allows remote attackers to obtain the full path of the server via an invalid d parameter, which leaks the path in an error message.
- OSVDB ID: 25065: Kmail calendar.php d Variable Path Disclosure
- Kamgaing Kmail 2.3 and prior
Apr 28, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this