phpwcms mail_file_form.php file include
|phpwcms-mailfileform-file-include (26126)||Medium Risk|
phpwcms could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the phpwcms_code_snippets/mail_file_form.php script using the 'nome_evento', 'text_evento' or 'email_evento' parameter to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system with the privileges of the Web server process.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability, available from the phpwcms Web site. See References.
- phpwcms Forum, Fri Apr 21, 2006 16:11: Security Alert 1.2.6 CVS.
- phpwcms Web site: phpwcms.
- CVE-2006-7018: phpwcms 1.2.5-DEV and earlier, and 1.1 before RC4, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted argument to the nome_evento parameter to phpwcms_code_snippets/mail_file_form.php and (2) sample_ext_php/mail_file_form.php, which is processed by the render_PHPcode function.
- CVE-2006-7019: phpwcms 1.2.5-DEV and earlier, and 1.1 before RC4, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via crafted arguments to the (1) text_evento and (2) email_eventonome_evento parameters to phpwcms_code_snippets/mail_file_form.php and sample_ext_php/mail_file_form.php, which is processed by the render_PHPcode function. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 25136: phpwcms mail_file_form.php Multiple Parameter Arbitrary PHP Code Execution
- SA19866: phpwcms Multiple Vulnerabilities
- phpwcms phpwcms 1.1 RC4
- phpwcms phpwcms 1.2.5-DEV
Apr 21, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this