HB-NS (Harold Bakker`s NewsScript) index.php SQL injection
|hbns-index-sql-injection (26139)||Medium Risk|
HB-NS (Harold Bakker's NewsScript) is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the 'topic' or 'id' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- eVuln Advisory EV0127: HB-NS Multiple XSS and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- Harold's Home Web page: HB-NS (Harold Bakker's NewsScript).
- BID-17759: HB-NS Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2145: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in index.php in HB-NS 1.1.6 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) topic or (2) id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25163: HB-NS index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA19896: HB-NS Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1016037: HB-NS Input Validation Bugs Permit Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Attacks
- Harold Bakker HB-NS 1.1.6
Apr 29, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this