Pro Publish set_inc.php file include
|propublish-setinc-file-include (26149)||Medium Risk|
Pro Publish could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker with administrative access could send a specially-crafted URL request to the set_inc.php script using the 'Settings' page to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Delta Scripts Download Web page: PHP Pro Publish.
- eVuln Advisory EV0130: Pro Publish SQL Injection and PHP Code Insertion Vulnerabilities.
- BID-17762: DeltaScripts PHP Pro Publish Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2129: Direct static code injection vulnerability in Pro Publish 2.0 allows rmeote authenticated administrators to execute arbitrary PHP code by editing certain settings, which are stored in set_inc.php.
- OSVDB ID: 25128: PHP Pro Publish set_inc.php Arbitrary PHP Code Execution
- SA19882: PHP Pro Publish SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- DeltaScripts Pro Publish 2.0
Apr 30, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this