MaxTrade pocategories.php SQL injection
|maxtrade-pocategories-sql-injection (26171)||Medium Risk|
MaxTrade is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the pocategories.php script using the 'categori' or 'stranica' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of MaxTrade (1.0.3 or later), available from the MaxTrade Web site. See References.
- Avalon Ltd. Web site: MaxTrade 1.0.3.
- UNSECURED SYSTEMS 30 april 2006: MaxTrade sql inj..
- BID-17765: MaxTrade Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2126: SQL injection vulnerability in pocategories.php in MaxTrade 1.0.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) categori and (2) stranica parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 25122: MaxTrade pocategories.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA19876: MaxTrade "categori" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Avalon MaxTrade 1.0.1 and prior
Apr 30, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this