Barracuda Directory index.php SQL injection
|barracuda-index-sql-injection (26175)||Medium Risk|
Barracuda Directory could allow the attacker to view password hash information and possibly add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BoonEx Web site: Barracuda Directory Script.
- UNSECURED SYSTEMS 30 april 2006: Barracuda vuln..
- CVE-2006-2133: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in BoonEx Barracuda 1.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) link_dir_target and (2) link_id_target parameter, possibly involving the link_edit functionality.
- OSVDB ID: 31438: BoonEx Barracuda index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- BoonEx Barracuda Directory 1.1 and prior
Apr 30, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this