SunShop Shopping Cart multiple parameters cross-site scripting
|sunshop-multiple-parameters-xss (26180)||Medium Risk|
SunShop Shopping Cart is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the index.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'prevaction', 'previd', 'prevstart', itemid', 'id' or 'action' parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Upgrade to the latest version of SunShop Shopping Cart (3.5.1 or later), available from the SunShop Shopping Cart Web site. See References.
- SunShop Shopping Cart Web site: Turnkey Web Tools Inc: Turnkey Software & Solutions.
- UNSECURED SYSTEMS 1 may 2006: SunShop XSS vuln..
- BID-17770: SunShop Shopping Cart Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2124: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in SunShop 3.5 and earlier allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) prevaction, (2) previd, (3) prevstart, (4) itemid, (5) id, and (6) action parameters in index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 25119: SunShop Shopping Cart index.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- SA19871: SunShop Shopping Cart Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Turnkey Web Tools SunShop Shopping Cart 3.5 and prior
May 01, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this