Invision Power Board func_mod.php SQL injection
|invision-func_mod-sql-injection (26190)||Medium Risk|
Invision Power Board (IPB) is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the func_mod.php script using the 'selectedpids' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Invision Power Board (2.1.6 or later), available from the Invision Power Board Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Apr 28 2006 - 03:21:50 CDT: Invision Power Board v2.1.5 Remote SQL Injection.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu May 04 2006 - 09:53:25 CDT: Re: Invision Power Board v2.1.5 Remote SQL Injection.
- Invision Power Board Web site: Invision Power Board.
- BID-17837: Invision Power Board Func_mod.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2204: SQL injection vulnerability in the topic deletion functionality (post_delete function in func_mod.php) for Invision Power Board 2.1.5 allows remote authenticated moderators to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the selectedpids parameter, which bypasses an integer value check when the $id variable is an array.
- OSVDB ID: 25188: Invision Power Board Mod Function selectedpids Parameter SQL Injection
- SA19901: Invision Power Board Topic Deletion SQL Injection
- Invision Power Invision Power Board 2.1.5
Apr 28, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this