CyberBuild login.asp and browse0.htm SQL injection
|cyberbuild-multiple-sql-injection (26201)||Medium Risk|
CyberOffice Warehouse Builder (CyberBuild) is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to login.asp or browse0.htm using the 'SessionID' or 'ProductIndex' parameters, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- SmartWin Technology Web site: CyberOffice Warehouse Builder (CyberBuild).
- UNSECURED SYSTEMS 1 may 2006: CyberBuild vuln..
- BID-17829: CyberBuild Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2179: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in CyberBuild allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) SessionID parameter to login.asp or (2) ProductIndex parameter to browse0.htm.
- OSVDB ID: 25195: CyberBuild login.asp SessionID Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 25196: CyberBuild browse0.htm ProductIndex Parameter SQL Injection
- SA19889: CyberBuild Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SmartWin Technology CyberBuild
May 01, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this