JMK`s Picture Gallery admin_gallery.php3 unauthorized access
|jmk-admingallery-unauth-access (26210)||Low Risk|
JMK's Picture Gallery could allow a remote attacker to gain administrative access to the application. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted request to the admin_gallery.php3 script to bypass security restrictions and gain unauthorized administrative access to the application.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon May 01 2006 - 03:49:47 CDT: JMK's Picture Gallery admin login.
- BID-17755: JMK Picture Gallery Admin_Gallery.PHP3 Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2118: JMK's Picture Gallery allows remote attackers to bypass authentication via a direct request to admin_gallery.php3, possibly related to the add action.
- OSVDB ID: 25602: JMKs Picture Gallery admin_gallery.php3 Authentication Bypass
- JMK's Picture Gallery JMK's Picture Gallery
May 01, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this