zenphoto index.php and i.php cross-site scripting
|zenphoto-index-i-xss (26219)||Medium Risk|
zenphoto is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the index.php and i.php scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the album parameter in the index.php script or the "'a" parameter in the i.php script to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Upgrade to the latest version of zenphoto (1.0.2 beta or later), available from the zenphoto Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue May 02 2006 - 04:31:16 CDT: zenphoto Multiple Path Disclosure and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities.
- zenphoto Web site: zenphoto.
- BID-17779: Zenphoto Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2187: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in zenphoto 1.0.1 beta and earlier allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) a parameter in i.php, and the (2) album and (3) image parameters in index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 25609: zenphoto i.php a Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 25610: zenphoto index.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 26194: MiraksGalerie pcltar.lib.php g_pcltar_lib_dir Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Zenphoto zenphoto 1.0.1 beta and prior
May 02, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this