Invision Gallery album parameter SQL injection
|invisiongallery-album-sql-injection (26224)||Medium Risk|
Invision Gallery is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements when posting a new image using the 'album' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Invision Gallery (2.0.7 or later), available from the Invision Power Services Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu May 04 2006 - 09:53:01 CDT: Re: Invision Gallery 2.0.6 ( SQL Injection ).
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue May 02 2006 - 09:35:56 CDT: Invision Gallery 2.0.6 ( SQL Injection ).
- Invision Power Services Web site: Invision Gallery.
- BID-17793: Invision Gallery Post.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2202: SQL injection vulnerability in post.php in Invision Gallery 2.0.6 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the album parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25231: Invision Gallery post.php album Parameter SQL Injection
- SA19948: Invision Gallery "album" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1016019: Invision Gallery Input Validation Hole in `post.php` `album` Parameter Permtis SQL Injection
- Invision Power Invision Gallery 2.0.6
May 02, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this