FileProtection Express authentication bypass
|fileprotectionexpress-bypass-auth (26225)||High Risk|
FileProtection Express could allow a remote attacker to bypass authentication. A remote attacker could create a specially-crafted cookie to gain administrative access to the application.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue May 02 2006 - 09:32:35 CDT: FileProtection Express <= 1.0.1 authentification bypass.
- BID-17786: FileProtection Express Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2168: FileProtection Express 1.0.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to bypass authentication via a cookie with an Admin value of 1.
- OSVDB ID: 25613: FileProtection Express Crafted Cookie Authentication Bypass
- FileProtection Express FileProtection Express 1.0.1 and prior
May 02, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this