321soft`s PhP Gallery index.php information disclosure
|phpgallery-index-info-disclosure (26231)||Low Risk|
321soft's PhP Gallery could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted request to the index.php script using the 'path' parameter to view arbitrary files and directories on the system.
Upgrade to the latest version of 321soft's PhP Gallery (0.96 or later), available from the 321soft's PhP Gallery Web site. See References.
- 321soft Web site: PhP Gallery. (This site is in German.)
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue May 02 2006 - 18:41:03 CDT: 321soft PhP Gallery 0.9 - directory travel & XSS.
- D4IGORO's Blogger Tuesday, May 02, 200: 321soft PhP Gallery 0.9 - directory travel & XSS.
- BID-17812: 312Soft PhP-Gallery Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2211: Absolute path traversal vulnerability in index.php in 321soft PhP-Gallery 0.9 allows remote attackers to browse arbitrary directories via the path parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25202: 321soft Php-Gallery index.php path Variable Arbitrary Directory Listing
- SA19924: 321soft Php-Gallery Multiple Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-1629: 321soft Php-Gallery Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- 321soft PhP Gallery 0.9
May 02, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this