Fast Click show.php and top.php file include
|fastclick-multiple-file-include (26235)||Medium Risk|
FtrainSoft's Fast Click could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the show.php or top.php script using the 'path' parameter to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue May 02 2006 - 14:09:21 CDT: Fast Click <= 2.3.8 Remote File Inclusion.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue May 02 2006 - 14:11:17 CDT: Fast Click SQL Lite <= 1.1.3 Remote File Inclusion.
- FtrainSof, Inc. Web site: Fast Click.
- BID-17813: FtrainSoft Fast Click Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- BID-17819: Fast Click SQL Lite Show.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2175: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in FtrainSoft Fast Click 2.3.8 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the path parameter to (1) show.php or (2) top.php.
- CVE-2006-2241: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in show.php in Fast Click SQL Lite 1.1.3 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the path parameter. NOTE: This is a different vulnerability than CVE-2006-2175.
- OSVDB ID: 25192: FtrainSoft Fast Click show.php path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 25275: Fast Click SQL Lite show.php path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 25289: FtrainSoft Fast Click top.php path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA19923: FtrainSoft Fast Click "path" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- SA19976: Fast Click SQL Lite "path" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1016021: Fast Click Include File Bugs in `show.php` and `top.php` Let Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Code
- SECTRACK ID: 1016022: Fast Click SQL Lite Include File Bug in `show.php` Lets Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Code
- FtrainSoft Fast Click 1.1.3
- FtrainSoft Fast Click 2.3.8
May 02, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this