Albinator Pro dlisting.php and showpic.php cross-site scripting
|albinator-multiple-xss (26240)||Medium Risk|
Albinator Pro is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the dlisting.php and showpic.php scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'cid' or 'preloadSlideShow' parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Albinator 2 Web site: Albinator Pro 2.0.
- UNSECURED SYSTEMS 3 may 2006: albinator <= 2.0.8 Remote File Inclusion & XSS vuln.
- BID-17826: Albinator Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2181: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Albinator 2.0.8 and earlier allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) cid parameter to dlisting.php or (2) preloadSlideShow parameter to showpic.php.
- OSVDB ID: 25242: Albinator dlisting.php cid Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 25243: Albinator showpic.php preloadSlideShow Parameter XSS
- SA19952: Albinator File Inclusion and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Albinator Albinator Pro 2.0.8 and prior
May 03, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this