Web4Future News Portal comentarii.php and view.php cross-site scripting
|newsportal-comentarii-view-xss (26259)||Medium Risk|
Web4Future News Portal is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the comentarii.php and view.php scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'id' parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Portal Solutions Web site: Web4Future Portal Solutions - News Portal.
- CVE-2006-2243: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Web4Future News Portal allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the ID parameter to (1) comentarii.php or (2) view.php. NOTE: this issue might be resultant from SQL injection.
- OSVDB ID: 25287: Web4Future Portal Solutions comentarii.php ID Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 25288: Web4Future Portal Solutions view.php ID Parameter XSS
- SA17880: Web4Future Portal Solutions Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1016027: Web4Future News Portal Input Validation Holes Permit SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Web4Future Portal Solutions News Portal
May 04, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this