Web4Future News Portal comentarii.php and view.php SQL injection
|newsportal-comentarii-view-sql-injection (26260)||Medium Risk|
Web4Future News Portal is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the comentarii.php or view.php script using the 'ID' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Portal Solutions Web site: Web4Future Portal Solutions - News Portal.
- CVE-2006-2244: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Web4Future News Portal allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the ID parameter to (1) comentarii.php or (2) view.php.
- OSVDB ID: 25285: Web4Future Portal Solutions comentarii.php ID Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 25286: Web4Future Portal Solutions view.php ID Parameter SQL Injection
- SA17880: Web4Future Portal Solutions Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1016027: Web4Future News Portal Input Validation Holes Permit SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Web4Future Portal Solutions News Portal
May 04, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this