Kerio WinRoute email protocol inpector denial of service
|kerio-winroute-email-dos (26263)||Medium Risk|
Kerio WinRoute Firewall is vulnerable to a denial of service attack, caused by an unspecified vulnerability regarding the email protocol inspectors. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a malicious email to cause the service to crash.
Denial of Service
Upgrade to the latest version of Kerio WinRoute Firewall (6.2.1 or later), available from the Kerio Technologies Inc. Web site. See References.
- Kerio Technologies Inc. Web site: Kerio WinRoute Firewall Release history .
- BID-17859: Kerio WinRoute Firewall Unspecified Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2267: Kerio WinRoute Firewall before 6.2.1 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (application crash) via unknown vectors in the email protocol inspectors
- OSVDB ID: 25273: Kerio WinRoute Firewall Email Protocol Inspectors Unspecified DoS
- OSVDB ID: 25300: Kerio WinRoute Firewall Traffic Policy Rule Bypass
- SA19947: Kerio WinRoute Firewall Protocol Inspection Denial of Service
- SECTRACK ID: 1016032: Kerio WinRoute Firewall SMTP and POP3 Protocol Inspector Bug Lets Remote Users Deny Service
- Kerio Kerio WinRoute Firewall prior to 6.2.1
May 03, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this