Dokeos authldap.php file include
|dokeos-authldap-file-include (26274)||Medium Risk|
Dokeos Learning Management System could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the claroline/auth/ldap/authldap.php script using the 'includePath' parameter to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability, available from the Dokeos Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu May 11 2006 - 23:32:51 CDT: Dokeos LDAP hole fixed.
- Dokeos Learning Management System Web site: Dokeos Open Source e-Learning.
- BID-17873: Claroline Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- BID-17915: Dokeos LDAP_VAR.INC.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2285: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in authldap.php in Dokeos 1.6.4 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the includePath parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25437: Dokeos authldap.php includePath Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA19980: Dokeos "includePath" Parameter File Inclusion Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1016089: Dokeos Include File Bug in `authldap.php` Lets Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Code
- Dokeos Dokeos 1.6.4
May 08, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this