ACal Calendar day.php file include
|acal-day-file-include (26278)||Medium Risk|
ACal Calendar could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. If register_globals is enabled, a remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the embed/day.php script using the 'path' parameter to specify a malicious PHP file from the local or a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- ACal Calendar Web site: SourceForge.net: ACal Calendar.
- BID-17886: ACal Day.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2261: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in day.php in ACal 2.2.6 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the path parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25340: ACal embed/day.php path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA20041: ACal "path" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- ACal Calendar ACal Calendar 2.2.6
May 07, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this