JetBox CMS config.php file include
|jetboxcms-config-file-include (26289)||Medium Risk|
JetBox CMS could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. If register_globals is disabled, a remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the includes/phpdig/includes/config.php script using the 'relative_script_path' parameter to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat May 06 2006 - 02:00:58 CDT: JetBox CMS Remote File Include.
- Jetbox CMS Web site: Jetbox CMS v2.1.
- BID-17861: Jetbox CMS Config.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2270: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in includes/config.php in Jetbox CMS 2.1 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a URL in the relative_script_path parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25313: Jetbox CMS config.php relative_script_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 32150: Jetbox CMS phpthumb.php includes_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA19993: Jetbox CMS "relative_script_path" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1016061: Jetbox CMS Include File Bug in `relative_script_path` Parameter Lets Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Code
- Jetbox Jetbox CMS 2.1 SR1
May 06, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this