Invision Community Blog mod.php SQL injection
|invision-mod-sql-injection (26290)||Medium Risk|
Invision Community Blog is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the mod.php script using the 'selectedbids' parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of the Invision Community Blog module (1.2.3 or later), available from the Invision Power Services Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri May 05 2006 - 03:34:13 CDT: Invision Community Blog .. Bugs.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon May 08 2006 - 05:29:22 CDT: Re: Invision Community Blog .. Bugs.
- Invision Power Services Web site: Invision Power Services: Invision Blog.
- BID-17851: Invision Community Blog Mod.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2251: SQL injection vulnerability in the do_mmod function in mod.php in Invision Community Blog (ICB) 1.1.2 final through 1.2 allows remote attackers with moderator privileges to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the selectedbids parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25252: Invision Community Blog Module Unspecified Issue
- SA19973: Invision Community Blog Module "selectedbids" SQL Injection
- Invision Power Invision Community Blog
May 05, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this