Maxx Schedule logon.asp cross-site scripting
|maxxschedule-logon-xss (26310)||Medium Risk|
Maxx Schedule is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the logon.asp script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'Error' parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- MaxxCode Development Web site: Maxx Schedule.
- BID-17892: Maxx Schedule Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2258: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Logon.asp in MaxxSchedule 1.0 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the Error parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25446: MaxxSchedule Logon.asp Error Parameter XSS
- SA20039: MaxxSchedule SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting
- SECTRACK ID: 1016093: Maxx Schedule Input Validation Flaw in `logon.asp` Lets Remote Users Injection SQL Commands and Conduct Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- MaxxCode Development Maxx Schedule 1.0
May 08, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this