2005 Comments Script kommentar.php cross-site scripting
|2005commentsscript-kommentar-xss (26318)||Medium Risk|
2005 Comments Script is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the kommentar.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'id', 'email' or 'url' parameters to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- D4IGORO's Blogger: (c)2005-Comments-Script - XSS Vulnerability .
- www.Goel.Ch Web site: Comments Script. (This site is in another language.)
- BID-17895: XN--Gol-kma 2005-Comments-Script Komentare.PHP Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2290: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in kommentar.php in 2005-Comments-Script allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) id, (2) email, and (3) url parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25435: 2005-Comments-Script kommentar.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- SA19996: 2005-Comments-Script Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Goel.Ch 2005 Comments Script 2005-03-03
May 05, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this