evoTopsites index.php SQL injection
|evotopsites-index-sql-injection (26328)||Medium Risk|
evoTopsites and evoTopsites Pro are vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the 'cat_id' or 'id' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Evo-Dev Software Solutions Web site: evoTopsites Pro.
- Evo-Dev Software Solutions Web site: evoTopsites.
- BID-17893: EvoTopsite Index.PHP Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2339: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in evoTopsites 2.x and evoTopsites Pro 2.x allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) cat_id and (2) id parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 25440: evoTopsites index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA19989: evoTopsites Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1016062: evoTopsites Input Validation Flaw in `cat_id` and `id` Parameters Permit SQL Injection Attacks
- Evo-Dev evoTopsites
- Evo-Dev evoTopsites Pro
May 08, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this