Ocean12 Calendar Manager Pro admin/main.asp cross-site scripting
|calendarmanagerpro-main-xss (26335)||Medium Risk|
Ocean12 Calendar Manager Pro is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the admin/main.asp script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'date' parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Ocean12 Scripts.com Web site: Ocean12 Calendar Manager Pro.
- BID-17877: Ocean12 Calendar Manager Pro Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2265: Cross-site scripting vulnerability in admin/main.asp in Ocean12 Calendar Manager Pro 1.00 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the date parameter. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 25347: Ocean12 Calendar Manager Pro admin/main.asp date Parameter XSS
- SA20036: Ocean12 Calendar Manager Pro Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Ocean12 Technologies Calendar Manager Pro
May 08, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this