Online Universal Payment System index.php directory traversal
|oups-index-directory-traversal (26341)||Low Risk|
Online Universal Payment System script could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories and obtain sensitive information. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php containing "dot dot" sequences (/../)in the 'read' parameter which would allow the attacker to traverse directories and view arbitrary files on the system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- OnluScript.info Web site: Online Universal Payment System Script.
- BID-17889: Online Universal Payment System Script Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2326: Directory traversal vulnerability in index.php in OnlyScript.info Online Universal Payment System Script allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via directory traversal sequences in the read parameter. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 25451: Online Universal Payment System index.php read Parameter Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA20005: Online Universal Payment System "read" Parameter Two Vulnerabilities
- OnlyScript.info Online Universal Payment System
May 08, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this