Ideal BB multiple SQL injections
|idealbb-multiple-sql-injection (26354)||Medium Risk|
Ideal BB is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to multiple calls and stored procedures, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Ideal BB (1.5.4b or later), available from the Ideal BB Web site. See References.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Sun May 07 2006 - 23:59:00 CDT: Multiple Vulnerabilities In IdealBB ASP Bulletin Board.
- Ideal BB Web site: Ideal Science: Bulletin Board Software.
- BID-17920: IdealBB Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2320: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Ideal Science Ideal BB 1.5.4a and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via multiple unspecified vectors related to stored procedure calls. NOTE: due to lack of details from the researcher, it is not clear whether this overlaps CVE-2004-2209.
- OSVDB ID: 25457: IdealBB Multiple Unspecified SQL Injection
- SA20035: IdealBB Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Ideal Science Ideal BB 1.5.4a and prior
May 08, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this