paCheckbook index.php SQL injection
|pacheckbook-index-sql-injection (26356)||Medium Risk|
PHP Arena paCheckbook is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the 'transtype' or 'entry' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- paCheckbook Web site: PHP Arena.
- BID-17821: Pacheckbook Index.PHP Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2209: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in index.php in PHP Arena paCheckBook 1.1 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via (1) the transtype parameter in an add action or (2) entry parameter in an edit action. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 25349: PHP Arena paCheckbook index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA20008: PHP Arena paCheckbook Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- PHP Arena paCheckbook 1.1 and prior
May 08, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this