IA-Calendar calendar_new.asp cross-site scripting
|iacalendar-calendarnew-xss (26361)||Medium Risk|
IA-Calendar is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the calendar_new.asp script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'TypeName1' parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Inhouse Associates Web site: IA-Calendar.
- BID-17925: IA-Calendar Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2291: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in calendar_new.asp in IA-Calendar allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the TypeName1 parameter. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 25354: IA-Calendar calendar_new.asp TypeName1 Parameter XSS
- SA20037: IA-Calendar Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Inhouse Associates IA-Calendar
May 09, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this