OzzyWork Galeri admin_default.asp SQL injection
|ozzyworkgaleri-admindefault-sql-injection (26364)||Medium Risk|
OzzyWork Galeri is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the admin_default.asp script using the 'id' or 'password' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue May 09 2006 - 06:30:10 CDT: # MHG Security Team --- OzzyWork Gallery SQL Injection.
- Indirmax.org Web site: OzzyWork Galeri.
- BID-17923: Ozzywork Galeri Admin Login SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2301: SQL injection vulnerability in admin_default.asp in OzzyWork Galeri allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) Login or (2) password fields.
- OSVDB ID: 25426: OzzyWork Galeri admin_default.asp Multiple Field SQL Injection
- SA20049: OzzyWork Galeri Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1016053: OzzyWork Galeri Input Validation Hole in `admin_default.asp` Permits SQL Injection
- indirmax.org OzzyWork Galeri 2.0
May 09, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this