OzzyWork Galeri add.asp file upload
|ozzyworkgaleri-add-file-upload (26365)||Medium Risk|
OzzyWork Galeri could allow a remote attacker to upload malicious files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the add.asp script to upload malicious files from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary ASP code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue May 09 2006 - 06:37:55 CDT: # MHG Security Team --- OzzyWork Gallery Upload Vulnerabilities.
- Indirmax.org Web site: OzzyWork Galeri.
- BID-17946: Ozzywork Galeri Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-6994: Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in add.asp in OzzyWork Gallery, possibly 2.0 and earlier, allows remote attackers to upload and execute arbitrary ASP files by removing the client-side security checks.
- OSVDB ID: 25427: OzzyWork Galeri add.asp Arbitrary File Upload
- SA20049: OzzyWork Galeri Multiple Vulnerabilities
- indirmax.org OzzyWork Galeri 2.0
May 09, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this