Limbo CMS index.php SQL injection
|limbocms-index-sql-injection (26366)||Medium Risk|
Limbo CMS is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the 'weblinks' or 'Itemid' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Refer to the Limbo CMS Web site for patch information. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun May 07 2006 - 01:46:39 CDT: Limbo CMS (option=weblinks) SQL injection exploit.
- Limbo CMS Web site: Limbo CMS.
- BID-17870: Limbo CMS Index.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2363: SQL injection vulnerability in the weblinks option (weblinks.html.php) in Limbo CMS allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the catid parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25682: Limbo CMS weblinks.html.php catid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA19891: WEBInsta Limbo SQL Injection and File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- Limbo CMS Limbo CMS
May 07, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this