AliPAGER inc/elementz.php SQL injection
|alipager-elementz-sql-injection (26378)||Medium Risk|
AliPAGER is vulnerable to SQL injection. If 'magic_quotes_gpc' is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the inc/elementz.php script using the 'ubild' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of AliPAGER (1.50 or later), available from the AliPAGER Web site. See References.
- Roostercode Web site: AliPAGER.
- BID-17945: AliPAGER Elementz.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2344: SQL injection vulnerability in inc/elementz.php in AliPAGER 1.5, with magic_quotes_gpc disabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the ubild parameter.
- CVE-2006-2350: ** REJECT ** DO NOT USE THIS CANDIDATE NUMBER. ConsultIDs: CVE-2006-2344. Reason: This candidate is a duplicate of CVE-2006-2344. Notes: All CVE users should reference CVE-2006-2344 instead of this candidate. All references and descriptions in this candidate have been removed to prevent accidental usage.
- OSVDB ID: 25492: AliPAGER inc/elementz.php ubild Parameter SQL Injection
- SA20084: AliPAGER "ubild" Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection
- Ali Razavi AliPAGER 1.5
May 11, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this