phpBB charts.php SQL injection
|phpbb-charts-sql-injection (26415)||Medium Risk|
phpBB is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the charts.php script using the 'id' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu May 11 2006 - 16:06:03 CDT: phpBB "charts.php" XSS and SQL-Injection.
- phpBB Web site: phpBB:: Creating Communities.
- BID-17952: Chart Mod Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2360: SQL injection vulnerability in charts.php in the Chart mod for phpBB allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 26034: Chart Mod for phpBB charts.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- phpBB phpBB
May 11, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this