GPhotos multiple scripts cross-site scripting
|gphotos-multiple-xss (26426)||Medium Risk|
GPhotos is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the index.php, diapo.php or affich.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'rep' or 'image' parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat May 13 2006 - 06:22:10 CDT: Gphotos Directory Traversal and Cross Site Scripting.
- ComScripts.com Web site: Gphotos.
- BID-17967: Gphotos Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2397: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in GPhotos 1.5 and earlier allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) rep parameter to (a) index.php or (b) diapo.php or (2) image parameter to (c) affich.php. NOTE: item 1a might be resultant from directory traversal.
- OSVDB ID: 25497: GPhotos index.php rep Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 25498: GPhotos diapo.php rep Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 25499: GPhotos affich.php image Parameter XSS
- SA20095: GPhotos Cross-Site Scripting and Disclosure of Arbitrary Directories
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-1806: GPhotos Multiple Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Visialis Gphotos 1.5
May 13, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this