TR Newsportal poll.php file include
|trnewsportal-poll-file-include (26439)||Medium Risk|
TR Newsportal could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the poll.php script using the 'file_newsportal' parameter to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
Upgrade to the latest version of TR Newsportal (0.37 or later), available from the TR Newsportal Web site. See References.
- TR Newsportal Web site: TR Newsportal.
- BID-18000: NewsPortal Remote PHP Script Code Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2557: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in extras/poll/poll.php in Florian Amrhein NewsPortal before 0.37, and TR Newsportal (TRanx rebuilded), allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the file_newsportal parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25531: TR Newsportal poll.php file_newsportal Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 25577: Florian Amrhein NewsPortal poll.php Remote File Inclusion
- SA20119: TR Newsportal "file_newsportal" Parameter File Inclusion Vulnerability
- SA20128: NewsPortal Cross-Site Scripting and File Inclusion
- Tranx TR Newsportal 0.36tr1
May 15, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this