PopPhoto /popp.config.loader.inc.php file include
|popphoto-poppconfigloader-file-include (26449)||Medium Risk|
PopPhoto could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the resources/includes/popp.config.loader.inc.php script using the "cfg['popphoto_base_path']" variable to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
Upgrade to the latest version of PopPhoto (3.6.1 or later), available from the PopPhoto Web site. See References.
- Pixaria Gallery Web site: PopPhoto Studio. (As of 05/16/2006 PopPhoto Gallery has been discontinued.)
- Unsecured Systems May 14, 2006: PopPhoto - Remote File Inclusion Vuln .
- BID-17970: Pixaria PopPhoto CFG[popphoto_base_path] Parameter Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2395: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in resources/includes/popp.config.loader.inc.php in PopSoft Digital PopPhoto Studio 3.5.4 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the include_path parameter (cfg['popphoto_base_path'] variable). NOTE: Pixaria has notified CVE that PopPhoto is NOT a product of Pixaria. It was a product of PopSoft Digital and is only hosted by Pixaria as a courtesy... The vulnerability listed was patched by the previous vendor and all previous users have received this update.
- OSVDB ID: 25524: PopPhoto popp.config.loader.inc.php cfg[popphoto_base_path] Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA20087: PopPhoto "cfg[popphoto_base_path]" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1016092: PopPhoto Include File Bug in `popphoto_base_path` Lets Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Code
- Pixaria PopPhoto 3.5.4 and prior
May 14, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this