YapBB find.php SQL injection
|yapbb-find-sql-injection (26456)||Medium Risk|
YapBB is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes is enabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the find.php script, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon May 15 2006 - 15:19:34 CDT: YapBB <= 1.2 Beta2 'find.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- YapBB Web site: SourceForge.net: YapBB (Yet Another PHP BulletinBoard).
- BID-17988: YapBB Find.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2486: SQL injection vulnerability in find.php in YapBB 1.2 Beta2 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the userID parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25819: YapBB find.php userID Parameter SQL Injection
- YapBB YapBB 1.2 beta2
May 15, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this