DeluxeBB misc.php SQL injection
|deluxebb-misc-sql-injection (26469)||Medium Risk|
DeluxeBB is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the misc.php script using the 'name' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of DeluxeBB (1.07 or later), available from the DeluxeBB Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon May 15 2006 - 13:52:42 CDT: DeluxeBB 1.06 Remote SQL Injection Exploit.
- DeluxeBB Web site: DeluxeBB Community -Main - Powerd by DeluxeBB .
- BID-17989: DeluxeBB SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2503: SQL injection vulnerability in misc.php in DeluxeBB 1.06 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the name parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25529: DeluxeBB misc.php name Parameter SQL Injection
- SA20104: DeluxeBB "name" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- DeluxeBB DeluxeBB 1.06
May 15, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this