ezUserManager ezusermanager_core.inc.php file include
|ezusermanager-coreinc-file-include (26470)||Medium Risk|
ezUserManager could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. If register_globals is enabled, a remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the ezusermanager_core.inc.php script using the 'ezUserManager_Path' parameter or ezusermanager_pwd_forgott.php script to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
Upgrade to the latest version (version 1.7b or later), available from the ezUserManager Web site. See References.
- ezUserManager Web site: ezUserManager.
- BID-17998: EZUserManager EZusermanager_pwd_forgott.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2424: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in ezUserManager 1.6 and earlier, when register_globals is enabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the ezUserManager_Path parameter to ezusermanager_pwd_forgott.php, possibly due to an issue in ezusermanager_core.inc.php.
- OSVDB ID: 25540: ezUserManager ezusermanager_core.inc.php ezUserManager_Path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA20103: ezUserManager "ezUserManager_Path" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Sven-Ove Bjerkan ezUserManager 1.6
May 15, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this